For our client in the major pharma industry located in Basel, we are urgently looking for a (all genders): Cell Chain Coordinator:
Leads the system support (master data management, process support, testing, validation, documentation and training) regionally for the efficient, effective operations of CellChain and for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the CellChain support for user management, master data management and change control.
- Build user adoption and expertise in utilizing CellChain to enhance customer engagement and supply chain performance.
- Develop and implement CellChain continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage country launches including corresponding site set-ups and user account set-ups in support of all commercial and clinical launches.
- Implement the medium and long term operational strategy for CellChain with a focus on: o Scaling the business – Customer engagement, New Clinical Trials, Commercial PedALL, DLBCL, Country Launches, New Treatment Sites, New Manufacturing Sites. o Enhancing supply chain performance
- Maintaining COI o Tighter integration and engagement with CellChain business partners (Treating Sites, Aph Centers, Cell Labs, Service Providers) o streamlining and maintaining Computer System Validation o Mobile platform strategy
- Support CellChain system releases managing PQ testing, change control impacts, user training.
- Improve the System Evolution and Lifecycle processes for CellChain
- University Degree in supply chain management or operations. The following certifications a plus: APICS CSCP, CPIM English
- Deep supply chain system experience with ERP and CRM applications. Deep experience with GxP Validated systems. International experience a plus.
- Significant project management experience, particularly with running complex multi-functional technology projects that tie technology solutions to business operations and internal and external stakeholders. Program Management experience a plus. Experience in supporting tools (Microsoft Project).
- ERP Master Data set-up subject matter expert
- Experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Deep experience in supporting 21CFR Part 11 Computer System Validation and HIPAA regulations.
- Broad general business knowledge with experience collaborating with and supporting multiple functional areas, such as commercial, finance, quality, regulatory, compliance, IT and manufacturing.
- FDA Audit participation experience.