The main purpose of the role is to proactively consult and enable internal Global Pharma Procurement (GPP) customers and stakeholders in the design and execution of optimal eSourcing events. You will drive sourcing process automation across sites & functions, leading to sustainable savings.
With a high degree of proactive customer engagement and influencing skills on the basis of “one GPP portfolio” you will drive the increased utilization of eSourcing tools to optimize sourcing cycle time and to accelerate and increase bottom line savings by leveraging best in class eSourcing design and execution strategies.
As the eSourcing Strategy Consultant you will:
- Drive the adoption of eSourcing tool and processes globally, with some focus on the organizations based in Europe including the global GPP functions
- Build strong collaborative networks and deliver trusted eSourcing consulting and enablement services
- Conduct Purchasing Portfolio Analysis and identify eSourcing opportunities. You will leverage the GPP Portfolio of category strategies, category road maps and sourcing initiatives to engage and influence project owners to utilize eSourcing tools in their process execution
- Develop a sourcing program pipeline across categories together with category managers
- Manage sourcing project content and strategy including: project and bidding strategy, spend segmentation, recommendations for savings implementation, tender development (RFI, RFP, RFQ, auction formats) and managing multiple site project teams
- Drive implementation and integration of category best-practice methodology. Develop, optimize and deliver eSourcing application training
- Maintain an internal and external focus on best in class eSourcing programs and strategies to build a knowledge base to share and leverage across geographies and categories for optimal eSourcing value delivery
The ideal start date will be beginning / mid of September. The latest possible start date is November.
Who you are
You have a University degree or similar level education; a procurement certification e.g. CPM is desirable. You bring 5+ years of procurement experience, working in international matrix organizations across functions and cultures
Furthermore you bring
- Ability to establish oneself as a true business partner for internal clients
- Subject matter expertise in e-sourcing strategy and execution excellence. Knowledge in Pharma industry specific categories would be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English written & spoken; a second language is considered an advantage
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities and demonstrated experience in managing difficult business relationships
- Strong drive to have a significant positive impact and add value
This position requires up to 30% of travel time