Our team provides primarily SAP-based Procurement solutions to our customers. These solutions include: SAP CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management), SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), Ariba, SAP SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management), SAP I2P (Invoice to Pay) and other solutions.
You are responsible, as part of this team, for day to day effective IT service provisioning, so you will help to ensure effective and efficient end-to-end operational support service with the focus on coordinating operational activities like bug fixing, maintenance or enhancements, with a focus on SAP SRM. You coordinate operational day-to-day deliverables, primarily with our delivery teams in Poland as well as other suppliers (onsite and/or offshore) and you will work together with various IT team members.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize and track support activities required to maintain or enhance existing functionality and ensure realization of new features per approved business requirements
- Apply and enhance effective support processes, monitor adherence to existing support procedures and improve further where applicable
- Initiate and track progress of the delivery of technical fixes, maintenance-items as well as enhancement requests. Provide regular status updates to ensure visibility of the team’s support SLA
- Lead regular R2R (SRM) support meetings with the required participants, oversee, track and ensure compliance reporting. Lead and/or contribute to regular meetings with key stakeholders to share plans and goals to improve the support process. Help to strengthen the relationship with stakeholders who play a role in the end to end support model
- Ensure productive collaboration with interfaced partner systems and other IT teams by regularly tracking issue resolution progress
- Start date: 16.10.2017
- Latest start date: 06.11.2017
- End date: 15.10.2019
- Extension: An extension is currently not planned.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: SP&A (Shared Platforms & Applications, FISE)
- 4 years of general experience in the area of IT service management/delivery management, preferably about SAP solutions
- 4 years of strong experience in organizing, planning and monitoring team’s workload, prioritize, report status etc.
- 2+ years of experience working in a virtual and global team-environment
- Rapidly understands pre-requisites required for fact-based delivery-planning, considering constraints, implications on/from technology or other aspects
- Proven experience with coordination of IT service delivery tasks
- Able to work independently to coordinate deliverables or IT-problem resolution, having good analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to learn new processes
- Demonstrated focus on customer service and on-time delivery
- Fluent English
- German speaking
- SAP technical experience / knowledge