For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) an Business Analyst - General - Level III
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Senior Business Analyst in role of ServiceNow Data Migration Analyst
Supporting the Data Migration stream of the Galileo project in a flexible role. The project will be challenged to deliver multiple streams of work in both data management and configuration / release of enhancements over the coming months. The Data Migration Analyst will take on the ongoing development of the Remedy migration toolset and manage the multiple conflicting requirements from stakeholders.
Envisaged assignment period is from 2-Jul-2018 (at the very latest) until 30-Oct-2018 on 100% base.
- Engage with stakeholders that own the data coming into ServiceNow
- Suggest ServiceNow tables where the specific data (coming from an interface) can reside
- Expert on data concepts
- Knowledge of ServiceNow data structures
- Expert on Service Models and ITIL Service concepts applied to real world business
- Familiarity with Project and Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies including Agile
- Familiarity with IT structured analysis methodologies, including process and data flow diagramming
- Strong analytical skills
- Highlight any risks and issues observed to the tools team
- Represent the Galileo Programme professionally
- Experience in at least one Major ServiceNow delivery
- Experience of Service Management implementation/transformation programs as a business analyst (min 3 years) – this can include other tool sets (such as BMC Remedy, HP SM etc.)
- Keen awareness of limitations of ServiceNow & good practice design for solutions of enterprise scale
- Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
- Good knowledge of translating business functional concepts into ITIL structures such as Business Services, Service Offerings.
- Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams)
- Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum)
- Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level (Degree 2:2 preferred),
Personal Skills Required
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills (including negotiation/mediation)
- Strong customer focus and service attitude.
- High personal motivation and energy.
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Empathy to understand issues from both the customer viewpoint and from individuals within the business, and to respond appropriately
- Composure and the ability to remain calm and dispassionate
- Ability to initiate action – seize opportunities to put ideas into action either personally or through engaging a team or the organisation as a whole
- Ability to motivate others through effective leadership skills combined with a high level of personal energy and enthusiasm