For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Program Manager in CRM Data Integration (EpiCX Program) (m/f/d)
EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is planned as a 3.5-4 years business and IT transformation program. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to all our clients customer interaction through a single, common, customer centric technology ecosystem. Today our client’s customer engagement strategies have been developed by functions (e.g. commercial and medical), and within geographic regions (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, etc.). This has led to fragmentation of insights feedback from customers suggesting the way we approach engagement diminishes the value of our products. In 2018, the decision was taken to integrate the technologies and processes supporting our customer experience into one common platform EpiCX CRM. This change will help us to harness the full breadth of our offering in service of our customers and will mark the shift to the viewing of this data as a strategic asset.
Concerning IT ambitions, the key factors for the program are the reduction of complexity of our global commercial solution landscapes, resulting in a “single source of truth” approach for the commercial and medical ecosystems globally. A cross-functional team representing the commercial, medical and digital/cross channel and informatics has been formed to define the required common capabilities and drive corresponding business/mindset changes to advance our customer engagement approach. The chosen partner will need to work to ensure the team acts and presents itself as one.
- Start date: 15.06.2020
- Latest start date: 01.07.2020
- End date: 14.06.2021
- Extension: possible, depending on performance
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday) (home office until further notice)
- Travel: 20%
- Team: 20 – 40
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Orchestrates and oversees multiple streams/projects within the integration workstream focusing on CRM customer data and reference data integrations
- Drives towards a successful EpiCX go-live in affiliates and global functions
- Track progress of multiple streams linked to Customer Data integration in the CRM context
- Drive clarification of integration scope within the program, with Affiliates and global functions
- Coordinates with EpiCX Product Owners and IT leads to understand affiliate landscape assessments in key areas (data assessment, integration assessment, core process model assessment)
- Understand high level business process to provide guidance on scope, and analysis EpiCX capabilities vs requirements
- Plan end-to-end integrations: timelines, efforts, resources
- Manage proactively dependencies and impediments
- Plan data migration activities
- Oversees team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition
- Effectively manages suppliers/vendor performance
- Oversees the fulfilment of the program and its ‘releases acceptance criteria’
- 8y of experience in leading customer data projects: BI/analytics/CRM customer data/reference data
- Proven background in leading global integrations projects, at minimum one global program in a similar environment (Pharma / Life Sciences)
- CRM / Customer Master data domain knowledge in Pharma/Life Sciences
- Experience with configuration projects; strong focus on vendor management
- Ability to work globally and to connect global / regional / local needs
- Likes to orchestrates relationships to business colleagues, IT partners, suppliers and vendors
- Understands and knows the analytics market and industry trends as well as best practices
- Very good communicator in English – written, verbal
Nice to Haves
- Former client experience
- University Degree in data science, statistics, advanced analytical techniques in science or business management
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates