For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Aviation Ground Handler (m/f/x)
– Gross Rate Rante (given by client): 33-38 chf/h gross.
– Typical monthly salary e.g. 36 chf * 160h –> 5760 chf gross
A global healthcare leader, our client has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We are committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Internal audit aspires to be a trusted assurance and advisory provider, and a talent pool driven by purpose to better support the business in serving our patients.
The role offers an opportunity to be responsible for ground movements and servicing of Japat and tenant aircraft, as well as exterior cleaning of aircraft when required. In addition, you will assist the maintenance department as required and assist the hangar facility manager in keeping the Japat facility clean and tidy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Marshalling of aircraft on the ramp as well as towing Japat and tenant aircraft from the hangar to the ramp and vice versa
- Welcome and guide Japat and tenant passengers to and from the aircraft prior to departure and after arrival
- Load and unload customer bags to/from the aircraft baggage compartment
- Service aircraft in accordance with the handling approval/manual
- Operate ground service equipment including motor vehicles and tugs
- Clean aircraft exterior and interior
- Support facility services to maintain a tidy hangar, offices and hangar surroundings
- Assist maintenance and aircraft crews in general tasks not requiring certification
- Liaison with third party providers for receiving and sending goods or services
- Real- or Sekundarschool diploma English, German (preferred), French (preferred)
- Aviation experience preferred Experience in ramp operations preferred
- Car driver license
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.