For our customer located in Lörrach/Germany we are currently looking for a: B2B/EDI Leader Automotive (m/f/x)
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Community leader’s mission is to facilitate and coordinate the activities of the community and to be the key liaison between internal business sites and our customers for all EDI requirements.
- You regularly review upcoming customer projects,
qualification, follow up and relay to team
- You understand customer platforms
- You are responsible for supplier management (ie.
Axway, GXS, Covisint, Beo, WSW…)
- You actively scan for relevant innovations and new
technologies to identify further potential for
improvement on current and future EDI systems
- You ensure escalation with the business
With your team, 5 members, based in Germany, US and France you will be responsible for
- Supporting EDI topics on SAP platform (OTC and
P2P): consultant knowledge
- Implementing customer applications (ie. TSB
Generator [VW]) following B2B related policies
coming from the local laws
- Ensuring problem solving
- Training business users on specific platform
application (ie Discovery, other control tower apps)
Education and experience
- IT technical education or university degree
- EDI administration and/or leader background
- Technical knowledge concerning EDI integration
technologies, connectivity, and related business
- Experience working in a global IT organization
- good german skills
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.