For our customer located in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a: Business Analyst Cloud Computing (IT) (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel/Kaiseraugst
- Duration: asap – 31.12.2022
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Road-mapping, implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations,
- Lead requirements gathering, support solution design, and write user stories.
- Communicate project concepts and outcomes to client project stakeholders,
- Design and implement, for automated email/mobile journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further
- Actively participate in an agile manner to align activities with other team members.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and as the main point of contact for the solutions team
- Experience in reporting and analysing email activity using Email Studio reports, Journey Builder, Analytics Builder and Einstein Engagement.
- Good Knowledge of design and integrations between Marketing Cloud and 3rd party applications or data sources,
- Conduct Demos and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud,
- Have a track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines
- Bachelor’s, postgraduate degree or professional qualification in Marketing or IT/Cloud Computing (**)
- Min. 4 years of experience working hands-on in Marketing Cloud implementations, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms (****)
- Extensive experience using a wide range of Marketing Cloud Modules most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio, and ideally also Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio (****)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales & Service Cloud, Communities) (****)
- Working with an Agile Scrum Team (**)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to design customer journeys, and associated data models (****)
- Conceptual understanding, to be able to establish data models, work with API’s and configurations
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a good team player.
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives
Nice to Haves
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare (especially Iqvia Platform) experience
- Desirable experience: Interaction Studio, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce CDP, Advertising Studio, Social Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics (360), PPC Advertising
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.