For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Campaign Manager
- Duration: 01.09.22 – 28.02.23
- Extension: possible need to be approved
- Remote/Home Office: combination (40% On Site / 60% Home Office)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for campaign selections for existing customer campaigns.
- Create, further develop and maintain complex SQL queries (qty e.g. 2’000 lines) which are needed to run our Base Marketing campaigns.
- Understand the very complex data schema of our Data Warehouse and learn over time where to get the needed data from.
- Incorporate the data and queries in (partially) automated processes using shell scripts and/or Python.
- Use of the existing campaign management tools for send outs (Adobe Campaign and BSI CX).
- Timely execution of campaign selections incl. quality control.
- Reliably delivery of data selections, insights and reporting.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology OR proof track record in using complex data schemas.
- Deep knowledge of an SQL dialect (preferably Teradata or MSSQL).
- Deep knowledge of very distributed data structures and capability to get a close understanding in short time.
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting nor Python.
- Knowing the difference between the JOIN variations is the very basic stuff you are dealing with in your daily work.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in analyzing, interpreting and organizing large amounts of data in a relational database.
- Ability to transform and formulate learnings from the data into recommendations or business decisions.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to Haves
- Good skills in German
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.