For our customer located in Walldorf/Germany we are currently looking for a: Chef Consultant (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: software
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
Work in a global project team to develop cookbooks to harden the operating systems and the security settings, as well as develop self-healing scripts. Also one should develop start, stop applications and databases, as well as configure servers for the SAP training and demo landscapes. This part is needed for our end-to-end process to deliver highly automated landscapes to our customers, partners and colleagues.
- Very good programming skills in ruby to write cookbooks
- Chef knowledge (server, developer kit, etc.)
- Application knowledge like database (e.g. MaxDB, HANA, Sybase) and systems (e.g. R/3, BOBJ, Hadoop)
- Windows and Linux knowledge
- Experience with Github
- MS teams planner
- Customer focus
- Projects in big scale landscape
- Master degree in informatics or comparable degree
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge in GCP specially GCE (Google Compute Engine) and GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine) is a plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.