For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: C&Q OMS Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- A strong commissioning and qualification process engineer, with a high level of familiarization working on automated plants.
- Member of the Operations Management System Group within the Automation Technologies Group
- Generation of commissioning and qualification test packages or support others in generating respective documents
- Carries out the commissioning and qualification of the OMS functionality within a plant environment. Including interacting with plant equipment
- Acts as a witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests
- Regularly reports the status of assigned work
- Brings operational experience during the commissioning and qualification phase
- Supports OMS automation engineers with operational knowhow
- Basel based, might required to travel and participate in testing in Plant1 project onsite in Schaftenau Austria.
- Hands on process engineering and / or operational experience
- Good level of written and spoken English. Good level of German also an advantage
- Good GDP (Good Documentation Practice) skills for completing qualification documentation
- Prior knowledge of working on plants operated with a OMS / MES is preferable.
- Min. 5 years experience commissioning new pharmaceutical based manufacturing facilities
- Prior working experience with Single Use Equipment is advantageous but not mandatory
- Educated to BEng level or equivalent experience.
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.