For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Junior Document- and Content Management Specialist (m/f/x)
As a Document-& Content Management Specialist, you will act as technical resource to the exciting implementation team with key responsibilities of testing, migration and go-live support for a new Electronic Document & Engineering Content management System. Works closely with our Subject Matter Experts to ensure understanding of customer requirements and solutions. Follows all documented procedures and processes, to ensure the product application/solution functions to specifications. Ensures internal stakeholders satisfaction during the installation and integration processes and post-go-live period.
Manages expectations, identifies risks, and formulates plans to minimize impacts to the project. Supports project progress is on schedule, closely collaborates with IT, and ensures the team has the support to meet all other specified project performance parameters. Actively participates in pre-implementation, implementation and post-project review meetings with internal stakeholders. Supports remote configuration, performs testing, and troubleshooting on new solutions during the implementation and deployment process.
Will act as a facilitator to existing staff to ensure their on-going success. Exercises independent judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees at sites. Interacts with senior internal personnel in the area of expertise. Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Start date: 16.09.2021
- Latest start date: 01.10.2021
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workload: 80%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: 1-2 day per week Home Office possible, needs to be discussed
- Travel: no
- Team: Project Services (global Team), close collaboration with HM
- Department: PD Project Services (MMADV)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support Document migration into a new EDMS Electronic Document Management System.
- Support configuration and perform testing of new with support of IT
- Create training material to share with the organization to provide good practices
- Support of best practices sharing and facilitating Community of Practise for Document, Content- and Knowledge Management
- Provides expertise in electronic systems support
- Min. Bachelor degree or similar degree in IT, Engineering or any related field; CAD Zeichner Ausbildung
- 2 years’ experience in engineering or IT environment (Project work preferred) (e.g. in any construction project)
- Experience with document management, system management and CAD is a must, experience with 3D Models is a plus
- Fluent in English is a MUST, German is a plus
- Quick comprehension is a must
- EDV experience and can easily learn new IT Tools, Software and new processes
Nice to Haves
- Used to communicate with different levels of internal and external business partners as well as different stakeholders
- Experience and no issues with presentations and giving training lessons
- Experience in gSuite and SAP is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW34, CW35