For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Junior System Administrator SoMa (IT) (m/f/x)
We are developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with focus on shop floor applications.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a junior candidate with at least 1 years of MES experience.
- Extension: yes
- Remote/Home Office: on site work required no fully remote possible
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
• Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
• Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
• Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
• Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality
• Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab
• Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar environment
- Min. 1+ years of experience in MES within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment as First Level Supporter, Troubleshooter or System Administrator
- At least theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation and ability to reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in case of issues, Incident management in Trackwise (accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications)
- Experience in analyzing and understanding of the queries in SQL Database
- Experience in E2E packaging processes and the standards ISA 95 and GAMP5
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Understand and speak German (at least B1 Level)
- Having sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
Nice to Haves
- Service Now and HPLM
- Read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
- Preferably, experience with Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions
- MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience in PMX or Pharma Suite
- Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle.
- Familiar with database such as Microsoft SQL server
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.