For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Lead Negotiator – data42 (m/f/x)
Duration: 4-6 months at an average of 16 hours per week / Depending on the negotiation process, it can also take up to 40 hours per week
Location: in Switzerland or fully remote
- Some travel to our clients either or vendor site in the US or Europe may be required to plan or execute the negotiation
- Travel must be approved in advance and will be reimbursed pursuant to our clients travel policy
- The Lead Negotiator is responsible for leading, managing, and executing strategic negotiations with IT and data science vendors
- The Lead Negotiator will be initially responsible for leading highly strategic negotiations with one of data42’s largest and most critical suppliers. The lead negotiator will ensure best-in-class commercial, IP, and governance terms with the vendor to drive the future of the parties’ joint collaboration resulting in net-net win and growth opportunities for both.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible (but not limited) to:
- Own all aspects of the 2023 license and professional services negotiation and deliver an exceptional deal for the long-term success of data42
- Review and recommend amendments to the existing master agreement between the parties
- Become an expert on data42 business and operational objectives with respect to use of the vendor technology and opportunities for change and growth
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to organize “win” opportunities for the new license agreement
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to the negotiation and development of any statements of work or order forms
- Assess client relationships, contractual terms, and scope to modify (if necessary) existing governance practices to achieve business goals
- Advise on risk positions and develop strategies to minimize risk in all aspects of the negotiation
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.