For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Project Management and Advisory for Whistleblower Program change (m/f/x)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Gross Rate: max. 100 chf/h gross (given by client)
- Workload: 50% -> 80h/month
- Remote work possible, but onsite presence needed from time to time
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our client is in the process of transitioning to a new technical provider for its global speak-up program to manage whistleblower/misconduct complaints of potential violation of its Code of Ethics and potentially laws. In that connection, they look for support for the SpeakUp Office team at HQ in Basel, Switzerland, during that transition process by providing subject matter expertise and project management support.
- Support with the project management of the transition from the current technical provider of its global speak-up program to a new provider.
- Support with the selection process of a new vendor for hotline and case management to receive and manage complaints.
- Provide an on-going advice on best practices in whistleblowing management and program implementation; including expertise in the new EU Whistleblower Directive requirements and non-retaliation.
- The support should have next to broad PMO experience in embedding IT systems into the clients landscape (crown jewels)
- experience in the design of whistleblowing programs and its embedding in global companies.
- Theye need expertise in the current EU Whistleblower Directive and its implementation
- look to incorporate Third Party Risk Management/ Third Party Labor Rights issues into the SpeakUp reporting platform and should get some advice here.
- The support should also help designing stakeholder communication of the upgraded program.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.