For our customer located in Walldorf/Germany we are currently looking for various: RISE Solution Advisor Specialists (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: Software
- Duration: one year +
Tasks & Responsibilities
This is a Sales Support role where you as a Solution advisory for RISE with SAP PCE (Private Cloud Edition) will be supporting one of our market unitswith driving and accelerating RISE sales opportunities.
- Develop expert understanding of the end to end RISE sales process and teams involved to successfully close sales opportunities and deliver value to our customers
- Understand customers´business transformation requirements to the cloud and be able to create a roadmap for thei rERP journey to the Cloud through RISE
- Educate customers on the RISE value proposition, articulate our competitive advantage to customers and prospects.
- Leverage Hyperscalers like AWS, MS Azure, and GCP and the broader SAP partner ecosystem (GSSPs,VAR,PartnerEgde… etc.) to offer the best solution and business outcome to customers
- Self-driven to actively coordinate across multiple SAP internal teams (Product, RISE Cloud Architects, commercial teams…) to provide deal support to the Volume and Midmarket segment across Industry
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree
- Excellent English language communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent team player with the ability to bring cross functional personel together to deliver on a common objective
- Excellent customer focus, ability to constantly work toward long-term success and satisfaction of both internal and external customers
- Excellent change agility, ability to readily embraces and supports change initiatives with the agility to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good understandings of S/4 HANA Cloud solution offerings and knowledge of the SAP product portfolio
- Working with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of S/4 HANA Cloud (e.g. through Solution Management, Consulting and / or pre-Sales roles)
- 15+ years of customer facing experience (e.g. Functional Knowledge)
- Engaging with SAP partner ecosystem and knowledge of their SAP Add-ons
- Working with Field teams and in global/regional teams
- Working in the Midmarket segment
Nice to Haves
- Spanish / Italian or German fluency (written ang verbal)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.