For our customer located in Stuttgart/Germany we are currently looking for a: SAP Commerce Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: Remote
- Branch: Automotive
- Duration: long-term
- At least 4 years of experience in developing e-commerce solutions based on SAP Commerce (focus areas are product, search, cart, order, payment and OCC)
- Excellent understanding of the base architecture and design patterns of SAP Commerce
- Good coding skills in Java and experience in Spring MVC and Spring Security
- Understanding and Hands on Experience with Microservice architecture and Spring boot applications
- To be familiar in designing and implementing APIs and RESTful services
- Focused in software quality, SCA and tools like SonarQube
- Experience in software testing processes, methodologies and tools (e. g. Junit Mockito, Postman, Karate, etc.)
- A strong understanding and knowledge of working in a DevOps culture (e. g. CI/CD, Jenkins files, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience in developing and delivering software in a cloud environment like AWS (e. g. Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
Nice to Haves
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates