For our customer located in Rotkreuz (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Senior Software Engineer (m/f/x)
In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to develop Instrument Control software, Service software, and Instrument Management software for the Cobas 6800/8800 instruments.
The Instrument Control software is real-time in nature and is developed in C++ using an existing real-time framework with low-level hardware drivers and is tested using both real and simulated hardware, while the Service software and Instrument Management software is developed in C# using .NET and unit level test cases are written in SpecFlow and it is Event-Driven Architecture.
Developers with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focussed applications as well as an electronic-engineer with a strong background and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
- Start date: asap
- Latest start date: 16.10.2021
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: Yes, if the showed performance is reaching the expectations
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Team: 8 developers
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes / also testing on the campus required no full home office
- Traveling required: No
- Department: DSRMSD
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactive participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing and maintenance.
- Collaboration within the Scrum-Teams
- Independent interaction with internal framework manufacturers
- Based on requirements and models, the definition of software architecture, design, and specifications, ultimately leading to the implementation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation, and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
- University education in a software-related field such as software or electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience with C++ and C# in the diagnostic sector
- Experience working in regulated environments / medical device industry
- Fluent in English and German required
Nice to Haves
- Basic scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- RabbitMQ knowledge would be an advantage
- SpecFlow knowledge would be an advantage
- Event-Driven Architecture knowledge would be an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates