For our customer located in Risch-Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: Risch-Rotkreuz, Zug
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 1 year
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
- Working on the DevOps architecture.
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects.
- Responsible for driving new technology inputs in the projects.
- Development activities within the team.
- Senior in BuildMaster/DevOps environment (>5 years)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Other cloud providers ideally
- Docker and Kubernetes
- IaC – Packer, Ansible, terraform
- Code quality
- Coding experience in .NET / Java
- Fast learning capabilities.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates