For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Source-to-pay Consultant (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 10 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our customer has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems.
For the upcoming template design/build/test and the deployment of the pilots, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry.
The role is a full-time role that requires onsite presence in Basel/Kaiseraugst as well as Mannheim. The expected duration of the engagement is 12 – 18 months.
• The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of defineand test.
• Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
• Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activitiesand support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
• Working as a Scrum Master role leading a Development Team
• The minimum education, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes required to perform the essential functions of this position.
• 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement
• 5+ years of consulting experience
• Project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
• Working experience as a Scrum Master. Certification would be an added value
• Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
• Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
• Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding. Main Focus will be R2R.
• Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
• Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
• Excellent communication
• Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
• Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
• Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
• Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement, e.g. Request to pay, sourcing & contracting.
• A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
• Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
• Experience working with cloud based P2P platforms will be an added advantage
• Strong communication skills,Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
• Cultural empathy
Nice to Haves
• Leading virtual Teams
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.