For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Source-to-Pay Consultant (m/f/x)
Our client has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems. For the upcoming roll out and scale phase, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry and Indirect Procurement Categories to support the execution of process and solution design as well as testing and training material creation.
We are looking for someone that really understand business procurement processes and translate business requests into requirements. The candidate needs to have enough know how about the procurement business that they can challenge the requests of the business and stakeholder sites and negotiate with them. In addition, they should have hands-on testing experience.
- Start Date: ASAP/ 01.02.2022
- Latest Start Date: 01.03.2022
- End Date: 12 months
- Extension: possible (depends on project availability)
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: currently yes, after max. 1 day per week
- Travel: up to 5%
- Department: Services & Solutions (FL)
- Seniority: Senior
- Team: 15
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role will be mainly responsible for documenting and aligning on process design, ensuring timely completion of requirements for Indirect Procurement.
- Execute functional/ acceptance testing activities on every sprint, follow up and support defect resolution.
- Support the training material creation and providing knowledge transfer to the support organization.
- Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement), business units, deployment teams and other IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Min. 5-8 years of procurement process experience in the pharmaceutical industry, delivering ERP solutions for Operational Procurement and/or Finance projects.
- Proven knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa/smart by GEP or non-SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Finance, e.g. Demand to pay, operational procurement and AP (Account payable)
- Agile Project experience and experience in JIRA and Trello
- Business level fluency in English both written and verbal
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process change.
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
Nice to Haves
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- German language (parts of the team are speaking German), is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW3 & CW4