For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are urgently looking for (m/f) a Junior CWP Project Manager (ERP)
• Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The project lead at our Customer would need a Junior PM who supports with / takes over PM tasks. The person will be responsible, but not accountable for the project (in case of any escalations). This means, we do not look for a leading person in this project as there is already a project lead.
The Hybris CWP (Customer Web Portal) implementation project is part of the Business Process and ERP Vision program. The goal is the development of a global template for the Customer Web Portal for their division based on SAP Hybris, and the pilot deployment of this template the division in China. Expected project duration is 6 months, with the pilot go-live anticipated in early February 2019. It is expected that in a second phase after March 2019 a deployment project will be launched with the goal to deploy the CWP to additional sales affiliates in various regions.
The Junior Project Manager for the Hybris CWP project is reporting into the Head of the ERP Roadmap IT Progam Management Office and will work closely together with the ERP Roadmap Order to Cash Core Team, SAP Hybris experts and Regional ERP system owners and support teams and other stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for project documentation following our Customer´s Project Management Methodology (PMM), including but not limited to:
1) Supporting Project Charter;
2) Issues & Risk Log;
3) Meeting Minutes;
4) Detailed Project Plan and Cutover Plan;
5) Coordinate & Create Training Material;
5) Communication Material;
6) Project Stakeholder Survey
- Additional responsibilities:
1) Organize meetings internal and external;
2) Organize Workshops (location, transport; meeting rooms etc.);
3) Involved in administration;
4) Deployment activities;
5) Project Tracking;
6) Supporting Training
The candidates should have:
- Experience in Project Management ("good" Juniors)
- Projects should be SAP implementation projects (e.g. no software area)
- Projects should be "big" SAP projects (global)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project Manager or PMO
- Start date: 08.10.2018
- Latest start date: 15.10.2018
- End date: 28.02.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 80%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Bldg.
- Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: FIXC (Global Infrastructure Solutions, ERP Program)
- +2 years of experience in Project Management / PMO (projects in the ERP area)
- +3 years of experience with Excel & Powerpoint (very good hands-on experience for creating reports and presentations for the project)
- +1 year of experience with Sharepoint
- Any experience with clients in the ERP area (Sales, Distribution, Customer Relationship Management)
- Any experience in following areas: Risk Management, Change Management, ERP SAP
- Pharma experience: Good validation know-how (basics of CSV and knowledge of practices both important)
- +1 year of experience with "V Model" is a must (tool used for CSV)
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
+++ Google Suite hands-on experience (Gmail, Hangouts etc.)
++ GxP, PMP, Prince2 (any certificate)
++ Documentum experience
++ Hybris, Scrum experience (ideally 1 year)
++ SAP Solution Manager experience (ideally 1 year)