For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Junior Integrations Specialist (Infrastructure)
- Type of placement: 6 weeks, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
For the Manufacturing IT Kaiseraugst Team we are looking for someone to support our Infrastructure Team on site. S/he will perform the 2nd Level Support for the applications we manage, working following ITIL and CSV guidelines, define, run and document changes within the system. The candidate will be in close collaboration with different stakeholders and be primarily responsible for the integration of shop floor system with the overlaying IT landscape. The candidate will also support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
- Latest start date: 26.11.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: FPPG (Pharma Informatics, Manufacturing IT)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Configure and maintain Manufacturing IT infrastructure incl. mobile devices
- Support the creation of interfaces between automation and IT systems
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (physical and virtual machines)
- 2nd Level Support for Industrial Informatics Systems
- Support of projects
- Once onboard on-call support
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in managing Windows Server and Workstation
- Experience with Network integration, Virtualisation (HyperV and ESXi/VCenter), System monitoring
- Experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- German-speaking (is absolutely mandatory)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- +++ English
- ++ Project Experience
SimplyVision is looking for your application. Please don´t forget to attach your CV in Word format. Kindly be informed that this job offer is at our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with a Swiss work permission.