For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior System Authorizations Expert (ERP)
- Type of placement: 3 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The NextGen Procurement Project is part of the overall ERP (roadmap) vision to maximize business value, while minimizing risk for implementation with harmonized processes and common ways of working as well as standardized data definitions and usage across at our customer.
The Project will follow an opportunistic approach implementing first those solutions where technology readiness meets business needs, ultimately covering the end to end process in a way that NextGen is the only Global Procurement Solution at our customer.
During the first phase the focus will be to build an end to end SAP Ariba prototype. A global blueprint design and a change management strategy will be defined along with a detailed functionality assessment and gap mitigation plan.
The prototype phase started in August 2018 and will last till April 2019.
As part of the prototype the project team is looking at defining a holistic role/authorization model that covers SAP Ariba Cloud components in conjunction with S4 Hana and in alignment with our customers Security Standards.
- Start date: 03.12.2018
- Latest start date: 10.12.2018
- End date: 01.03.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Not required
- Department: FIXE (Global Infrastructure and Solutions at our customer)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analysis: e.g. AS-IS in Simply Buy/GRACE/I2P to understand the critical function
- Understand custom groups and inherited systems groups from ARIBA
- Deliverable: Approved Functional Design Document for Authorization concept (ARIBA Upstream & Downstream)
- Close collaboration with FinCom & others compliance groups, IT & Business
- Define Roles accordingly (to be set up in test/deployment environment only.)
- Add and contribute to the Global SAP Authorization Governance....define to be process
- SoD Ruleset: to be driven by Business
- SAP roles for system users
- Technical set up connecting to e.g. GRC, ENROLL supported by IT: only in Test/Deployment environment
- RSSS: first assessment to be performed after go life (connections)
- Testing of the roles (in Prototype realm)
- +8 years of experience in similar positions
- Strong functional and technical understandings of the Ariba modules & architecture and how it integrates with SAP and 3.rd party solutions.
- Ariba Roles/Groups/Permission/User Mapping understanding
- Ariba Site configuration knowledge Parent/Child Realm
- Souring and Procurement Master Data relationship understanding
- Speaking multiple languages a strong plus, English is mandatory
- Ability and willingness to work alternate hours at times
- Comfortable with details and tactical work, and able to summarize for presentation to Leaders
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; solving complex problems, demonstrating sound business judgment and applying clear decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills; build consensus and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves
+++ Previous Roche experience in the area of Procurement/ ERP (Ariba, SAP ECC)
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.