For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Organizational Change Manager (ERP)
- Type of placement: 3 months, external contracts
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and deliver a single ERP platform for our customer in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP’s latest technology, industry and best practices of our customer.
For our customer we are looking for a Senior OCM to do an initial assessment for the SAP S4 Hana transformation program.
- Latest start date: 11.02.2019
- Extension: Possible, not approved yet.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Bldg. 254
- Home Office/Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Some travel required up to 20% (tbd).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Do initial assessment for the program (SAP S4 Hana transformation program)
- Create the program organization change strategy
- Support and enable the Future ERP program, in all aspects of change management, capability, and communication during the planning, implementation and sustaining phase of implementation using from our customer Project Management Methodology (PMM)
- Work closely with the other OCM managers on the program, IT communication manager
- Support ERP from our customer focus areas Alignment with PMM from our customer
- Support the development of a tool-kit that will enable IT teams and organizations to effectively and consistently build commitment and perform in the new ways of working, using the new tools
- Support focus area leaders and project team in managing and leading changes to new ways of working
- Oversee change management activities with program team members and other key stakeholders of the program
- +10 years of experience as OCM Manager
- +10 years of experience in ERP projects / programs
- Broad project-based experience delivering Change & Communication strategies
- Certification in Change Management or Communications
- Experience in life sciences industry
- Management consulting experience
- Very good skills in crafting presentations and written communications
- English: Business fluency (native English speaker highly desired)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Roche experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required. CV´s in Word format are highly appreciated.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.