For our customer located in Basel/Klybeck/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Associate Scientist
- Type of placement: 24 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Klybeck area
- Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
As part of a physical-chemical-analytical group within biologics technical development, you will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development with focus on method development.
Besides routine analyses your main task will be the development of chromatographic or electrophoretic analytical methods. This involves independently planning, performing and evaluation of analyses. You will also be in charge of the technical organization of an analytical lab and reporting to the laboratory head.
- University degree, apprenticeship or equivalent specialization in analytical chemistry.
- You have experience in protein analytics and in instrumental analytics (e.g. chromatography, electrophoresis, or spectroscopy). Applicants should have good organizational and team skills, and good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland.
Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions. Please attach your CV in Word format. SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.