For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Professional Solutions Architect 60% - remote (Infrastructure)
- Type of placement: 1 month, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Looking for a Solution Architect to assist with our current project, GxP audit trail. Provide guidance to the various stakeholders about issues relating to the solution being implemented. This may cover a wide range of topics like technical design, the development methodology being used, to assessing the business impact certain technical choices are likely to have.
- Start date: 18.02.2019
- Latest start date: 25.02.2019
- End date: 22.03.2019 (5 weeks duration)
- Extension: None at this time.
- Work load: 60%
- Work location: Remote or onsite both possible (depending on the candidate`s location).
- Rate: If candidate is onsite in Basel/Kaiseraugst, please consider the max. rate of the rate card. For remote workers lower rates are expected.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: FGS (non-IT, Budapest FG IT Solution Service)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with project team to integrate change management and communication activities into the project plan.
- Contractor will work with Business Analyst and Solution Owner
- Develop a communication strategy with actionable and targeted communication plans.
- Work with the project team to share information about the program and planned communications.
- +5 years of Architecture Experience
- Excellent English skills
- Understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, system, policies)
- Capability to think strategically
- Ability to communication to others the how and why
- Team Player
Nice to Haves
- +++ Roche experience
- ++ GxP Knowledge
- + German
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).