For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Junior Business Analyst
- Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
In this role, you will be responsible for the support and delivery of high quality documentation of existing KPIs and reports/dashboards. You will be also expected to participate in the development and refinement of our knowledge repository. We are looking for an experienced analyst who will be able to work autonomously with minimum level of supervision.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the SC Analytics team to analyze existing reports and deliver high quality documentation
- Analyze and document back-end and front-end solutions
- Ensure consistency in document design and re-usability
- Start date: 25.03.2019
- End date: 31.08.2019
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not defined yet.
- Department: MMSA (Supply Chain Reporting)
- +3 years of SAP BW experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in the Supply Chain Management area
- Advanced data visualization skills in Tableau (hands-on experience)
- Great team player and self-organized with a minimum level of supervision
- Great customer focus skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills (excellent English language skills)
- Strong track record of timely high-quality achievement of deliverables
- +++ Experience in report documentation & knowledge repository
- +++ Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).