For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a PT Nexus PLAN Work-Stream - Project Manager
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The scope of the PT Plan work-stream is to transform our customer's Pharma supply chain planning processes and systems to be able to support the business appropriately in the future. This includes the design, build, test and deploy a new Supply Chain planning solution spanning from Long range planning, Demand planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Configuration to production & materials planning and detailed scheduling. This is a multi-year program with the goal to start deployment of selected capabilities in 2020 and going forward align closely with our customers ERP program deployment time-lines.
The Project Manager in the PT Plan Workstream is supporting the work-stream with project management activities, specifically up to the deployment of the first pilot site (lead model), planned for 2020.
As an extended PT NEXUS project management office team member, you will drive the completion of project deliverables as part of the design, build, test and deployment of a globally simplified process in their functional area. This position reports to the PT Nexus Stream-Lead.
- Start date: 01.05.2019
- Latest start date: 01.06.2019
- End date: One year duration.
- Extension: Extension is planned, depending on contractors performance.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote / Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: MMSA (non-IT, Supply Chain Projects) & MMSE (Nexus - Nexus - ERP Project)
- Note: The PM will work in Kaiseraugst for MMSE, but will report to MMSA in Basel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the PT stream-lead to organize, plan and structure the PT workstream.
- Develop a detailed project plan (e.g. in Smartsheet)
- Manage the delivery of the project, assign and track tasks and task completion, determine critical path and interdependencies.
- Drives the project according to our customers IT Project Management Methodology (IT PMM) used for delivery of IT projects. Ensures milestones and related documentation requirements are understood by the team and delivered on time.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the project against milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget.
- •dentify project risks and issues and work with the WS Leader and team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Closely aligns the plans and methodologies with the PT PMO office
- Maintain relationship with Project Managers of the Nexus PMO to share learning and best practices and remain aware of inter-project connections, issues and opportunities.
- Help to assess the collective impact of PT projects on the PT organization. Drive change management activities across the organization, including preparing and executing change management work-shops, etc. Owns and develops material supporting the project and change management process.
- Supports the development of project status reports and general project presentations required for stakeholder management
- Engage the stakeholders, users, and other groups as necessary, to facilitate the discussion of the changes
- Owns & facilitates regular project meetings (core team, extended team, sounding board) incl. agenda, right audience and notes/minutes including action/decision log.
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), STOP (situation, target, option, proposal) and project activities, milestones and deliverables
- +3 years of experience managing projects including global major ERP / process transformation programs
- +3 years of supply chain experience, ideally in planning
- Strong know-how of Project Management tools and MS Office suite
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical, business or pharmaceutical field
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly structured and reliable self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity
- •s interested to learn a functional domain and contribute over time in a functional way, too.
- Very good communication skills (writing)
- Fluent English
- Self-driven personality
- Analytical skills
Nice to Haves
- +++ Supply Chain experience in Planning highly desired
- ++ Pharma experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).