Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our client in the major pharma industry located in Basel, we are urgently looking for (all Genders): Electronics Technical Expert
- Work with team to develop wearable sensors and drug delivery devices eg. electro-mechanical auto-injectors, pumps.
- Specify requirements of electronic components and develop hardware architecture of devices
- Manage third party suppliers for detailed design and development of electronic components and ensure a robust process is followed (specifications, risk analysis, schematics and PCB layout, testing)
- Design test methods for electronic components, write software code to drive hardware, undertake investigations in the lab and report on findings
- Perform root cause analysis of out-of-specification product and develop robust solutions to prevent re-occurrence
- An ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in electronics device development and testing.
- Experience in design and testing of electro-mechanical devices
- Good organization and communication skills in English
- Understanding of design for ESD and EMI protection
- Understanding of wireless communication options
- Experience with electronic circuit simulator tools (e.g. Proteus, Orcad...)
- Experience in PCB layout and design
- Experience in medical device development (including IEC 60601) not required, but preferred