We are seeking an experienced professional to be responsible for portfolio management and program office activities as well as driving special task force activities within the Pharma Development Clinical Operations IT team.
- roven experience with 8 plus years managing a diversity of IT projects / portfolios
- Experience in vendor management, RFI/RFP processes and vendor selection as well as contracting
- Experience with financial management aspects of the portfolio (budgeting, forecasting, tracking, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with globally distributed teams dealing with stakeholders also at senior management levels.
- Proven ability to obtain results in a global, matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, as well as presentation abilities
- Ability to see the interrelationship of a project/initiative across "the big picture" and understand its dependency on other projects/initiatives and how it fits together.
- Demonstrated success communicating across a variety of audiences, including business people and technologists (both up and down the organization)
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence; self-starter
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, Life Sciences, Business or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
+++ Experience managing offshore contract resources preferred
++ Pharma Experience