The ALPIN 2.0 project is about to redefine and build up a new global Artworks Management system of our customer. Managing high number of artwork changes of Drug Products through our customer’s supply chain is a complex process which shall be simplified by the project. It is planned to be achieved via process simplification and interlinked best-in-class informatics infrastructure to make the systems, involved in the processes, more user-friendly and to enable an increased throughput of artworks changes.
The position reports functionally to the IT Development Lead.
The project is in Build & Test phase and needs an experienced development to jump in quickly and support the project with proven skills.
Candidates with pharma experience are preferred.
Web Applications development in Angular4 framework on SAP BPM
Consuming RESTful Services
Administrate SAP Portal Content
Cooperate with UX expert and SAP Solution Architect
- Preferred start date: asap
- End date: 31.12.2017
- Extension: might be possible
- Work location: Basel/Kaiseraugst onsite
- Team: Project team 8 people in Basel (Solution Architects, Project Lead), 15 people in Poland (Developers, Development Lead)
- Travelling: currently not planned, perhaps however to Poland/Warsaw (e.g. for a workshop)
- Department: MES and Serialization (FPP)
- More than 8 years of experience in Web Application Development
- Proven experience in Angular4, AngularCLI
- Knowledge of TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
- Bootstrap or Google Material
- Experience with tools like GIT, Webpack, Jasmine, OPA
- RESTful Services (in OData and JSON Formats)
- Content administration in SAP Netweaver Java Enterprise Portal
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with SAP Netweaver Development Infrastructure
- Implementation REST\ODATA based services in Java
- Knowledge of SAP BPM