For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Project Manager ERP/SAP/Procurement
• Type of placement: 1 year, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our customer has a comprehensive Procurement Project Portfolio as we are aim to deliver wide Procurement processes and systems. Due to additional projects coming into the portfolio, and we are looking for an experienced IT Project Management to join our global team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The experienced IT Project Manager will work in the area of Procurement, partnering with a Project Business Lead and Stakeholders to establish/build upon the project plan and deliverables and manage the project through the different phases up to and including deployment. Interacting with management, coordinating and directing activities of project team members. Ensuring all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- Start date: 04.12.2017
- Latest start date: 08.01.2018
- End date: 21.08.2018
- Extension: Would be possible, but needs to be approved (depending on the project).
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not preferred at the beginning, later possible (up to 1 day per week).
- Travelling: Some travel may be required (up to 10%, location is depending on the project)
- Project size: 8-10 projects in the portfolio (tbd which project the contractor will manage)
- Department: FISE (Shared Platform & Applications)
- Interviews would take place on 13.11.2017. Face-to-face would be preferred if the candidates are local, if not video conference would be possible (Hangouts or WebEx).
- Expert-level knowledge of project management methodology, standards and processes with 8+ years of experience in ERP/SAP/Procurement within a global / matrix organization.
- Proven track record of effective project management covering the full lifecycle from initiation to deployment.
- Capability to think strategically and resolve complex issues, understanding dependencies and impacts
- Exposure to complex landscapes, processes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Very strong customer-faced experience (must be seen in the last projects)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others, adapting to the audience.
- Experience in leading one or more high-level, complex technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements
- Strong track record of building trust and relationships, communicating with senior management, working independently and self-managing
- Fluent English speaking