For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior IT Sourcing Manager
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
As a member of the newly formed Group IT Vendor Management Office (also known as “Hub” VMO), part of Group Functions Informatics, you will contribute to developing an effective Vendor Management (VM) strategy and framework fully supporting the Group IT strategy. The VM strategy and framework aims to harmonize and coordinate sourcing and supplier management across Group IT and to give effective guidance to the broader IT organization. You will closely work and align with Vendor Management Organizations in the IT functions.
The position: In this hands-on role, you will be developing and continuously improving a holistic vendor management framework across Group IT (e.g. strategic sourcing principles, supplier governance model, training course materials on how to manage supplier, strategic supplier performance review process, supplier risk management process...)
- Preferred start date: 03.05.2018
- Latest start date: 14.05.2018
- End date: 31.08.2018
- Extension: Possible, but not approved yet.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: FGA (Group Functions IT, Vendor Management)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop Vendor Management Processes, guidelines, best practices, do’s & don’ts, templates, dashboard
- Develop training courses about how to manage vendors effectively
- Develop Vendor Risk Management process and templates
- Develop VM process to support innovation and continuous improvement
- Senior expertise in IT Sourcing or Vendor Management (+8 years) and proven experience in driving value from supplier management as a discipline
- At least 5 years of hands-on VM experiences throughout the supplier partnership life-cycle
- Ability to establish effective collaboration model with business partners and suppliers to enable innovation and continuous improvement and with people at different organizational levels
- Ability to articulate concepts, gain buy-in and drive alignment in harmonized vendor management activities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluent German language skills