For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Process Engineer (Scientific & Manufacturing)
• Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Start date: 30.07.2018
- Latest start date: 02.08.2018
- End date: 30.11.2018
- Extension: An extension is currently not planned for this project.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: PXOF (pRED)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- General: Focus is on business process analysis (Informatics in the drug portfolio enabling area) and process development and integration.
- Design the full project portfolio management end to end process by assessing and including
- the current outdated process
- the proposed sub processes developed by several project work package teams of the GROWTH project
- the high-level sub-process and governance developed by management
- Support the end to end process integration e.g. interface definition on the new platform ServiceNow - PMO module. This solution is currently in the implementation phase of the PASSEPARTOUT project.
- Facilitate a work shop beginning of September with all above listed stakeholders to define the final end-to-end process
- +8 years of experience in Process Management (experience with business process analysis included)
- +6 years of experience in PMO (project portfolio management included)
- Former experience as Process Engineer (especially in the last positions)
- Former experience with designing end-to-end processes and their implementation
- Strong experience with Kanban & Six Sigma
- Open-minded and pro-active way of working
- Fluent English speaking
- Pharma experience
- Work experience in Operations (ideally +4 years)